Have you ever been fishing and caught a fish that you weren’t sure if you should eat? Well, one fisherman in Thailand found out the hard way that his catch was more poisonous than he thought – 1200 times more poisonous in fact. The man, named Piyasakol, was cleaning the fish when he discovered the potent poison – cyanide. Thankfully, no one was injured in the incident and Piyasakol is now facing charges for dangerous possession of a controlled substance.
Fish pudding is more poisonous than cyanide
Fish pudding is more poisonous than cyanide.
Fish pudding is a type of soup made from fish, vegetables, and spices. It is popular in many parts of the world, especially in Asia. Fish pudding can be made from a variety of different types of fish, including salmon, mackerel, and tilapia.
The primary ingredient in fish pudding is fish flesh. Fish flesh contains a lot of toxins, including arsenic and mercury. These toxins can be very dangerous if ingested in large quantities.
Fish pudding is more poisonous than cyanide because it has a higher concentration of toxins. In fact, one cup of fish pudding can contain up to five times the amount of arsenic as a cup of cyanide.
If you are worried about the safety of fish pudding, it is best to avoid eating it altogether. Instead, try some other type of soup that contains less toxin-containing ingredients.
What is fish pudding?
Fish pudding is a type of dish made from fish or seafood that has been cooked in a thick and creamy sauce.
Fish pudding is more poisonous than cyanide. Fish pudding is made of fish or seafood that has been cooked in a thick and creamy sauce. This sauce contains many different types of poison, including toxins from the chalaza, scales, and fins of the fish or seafood. The toxins in the sauce can be fatal to humans if ingested. Ingestion of even small amounts of this poisonous food can cause serious health problems.
How to make fish pudding
Making fish pudding is a simple process that can be easily adapted to any type of fish. All you need are some basic ingredients and a stovetop.
The first step is to prepare the fish fillets. You can either steam them or fry them. Once they’re cooked, you will need to remove the skin and bones. Next, you will need to cube the fish flesh and mix it with some flour, salt, and pepper. Finally, you will need to add enough water to make a smooth paste.
To make the sauce, you will need some butter, flour, milk, salt, and white pepper. Start by melting the butter in a pan over medium heat. Add the flour and stir until it becomes a thick paste. Gradually add the milk and continue stirring until the mixture thickens. Add salt and white pepper to taste.
To serve, put a layer of fish paste in each bowl and top with sauce. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired. Enjoy!
What are the dangers of eating fish pudding?
Fish pudding is a traditional Chinese dish made from fish, rice, and seasonings. It is often eaten as a snack or as part of a meal.
While fish pudding is generally safe to eat, there are some dangers associated with it. The most significant danger is the fact that fish pudding is more poisonous than cyanide.
Cyanide is a chemical compound that can be found in many different types of foods. It is very dangerous because it causes death by blocking the flow of oxygen to the brain. Fish pudding contains high levels of cyanide, which makes it a serious threat to health.
If you are concerned about the safety of fish pudding, you should always consult your doctor before consuming it. While it is generally safe to eat, there are some risks involved with eating it, so it is important to be aware of them.
How to avoid eating fish pudding
If you’re looking to avoid eating fish pudding, there are a few things you can do. First of all, make sure the fish used in the pudding is safe to eat. Second, be aware of the potential toxicity of fish puddings.
Fish puddings are made from a number of different types of fish, and each type has its own level of toxicity. For example, fish pudding made from Bluegill bass has a level of toxicity that is three times higher than that of salmon.
Although fish puddings are usually safe to eat, it’s always best to be safe and avoid them if possible. By knowing the levels of toxicity and avoiding fish puddings made from high-toxicity fish, you can avoid eating something that could be dangerous to your health.
Apparently fish pudding is 1200 times more poisonous than cyanide. So if you are feeling sick after eating any type of seafood, make sure to call your doctor.